In what has been a memorable virtual time down under for Riding Mill Cricket Club with their tour taking them to places such as Burrabadine, Dubbo, Wagga Wagga, Sydney, Pomberneit and now to the beautiful city of Albury on the majestic Murray River.
Albury Cricket Club will play host to Riding Mill this Saturday night 9pm UK time and 8am Sunday in Albury for what promises to be an interesting match up with Albury boasting some wonderful credentials as a cricket club yet making their debut in the dice cricket format.
Riding Mill have mad two changes to the team that lost by 7 wickets to Pomberneit during the week with skipper Liam James & top order batter Steve Kent making way for Aly Hall who will take on the captaincy duties and Brian Watson who is again expected to take the new dice.
Ross Dixon will captain Albury with coach Jerim Hayes excited about the prospects of the side adapting their skills to the dice format and has high hopes of being very competitive on the weekend despite the fact most of the XI will be backing up from playing on Saturday afternoon.
Of course you will be able to follow all of the action via our official twitter feed with full scorecards and match reports to follow after the game.
Peter Parker – Special Guest on the Cricket Library Podcast – The Cricket Library
- Peter Parker – Special Guest on the Cricket Library Podcast
- Jannatul Sumona: A Young Cricketer’s Journey of Sacrifice, Success and Inspiration
- Tahlia Wilson: From Backyard to Breakers
- Don Bradman’s Sixth Wedding Anniversary: A Day of Double Delight for Cricket and Love
- Heather Graham Special Guest on the Cricket Library Weekly