Nathan Reardon was a valuable member of the Queensland Bulls team for a number of years and was a part of three Domestic One Day Title winning teams. He also had stints at the Melbourne Renegades, Adelaide Strikers, Brisbane Heat and Hobart Hurricanes in the KFC Big Bash League. At the peak of his powers, Nathan was selected to play T20 Cricket for Australia against South Africa.
In this episode of the Cricket Library Podcast, we hear where Nathan’s love of the game started, his move from country Queensland to Brisbane, scoring a ton against the West Indies as well as dismissing Shivnarine Chanderpaul in the same game.
He shares what life has been like after retiring from the game moving into his business venture Outside Edge Adventures and Nathan Reardon Cricket Coaching.
Please remember to subscribe to the Cricket Library Podcast on your favourite podcast provider and leave a review to help us to continue to share stories that inspire a love of cricket.
Peter Parker – Special Guest on the Cricket Library Podcast – The Cricket Library
- Peter Parker – Special Guest on the Cricket Library Podcast
- Jannatul Sumona: A Young Cricketer’s Journey of Sacrifice, Success and Inspiration
- Tahlia Wilson: From Backyard to Breakers
- Don Bradman’s Sixth Wedding Anniversary: A Day of Double Delight for Cricket and Love
- Heather Graham Special Guest on the Cricket Library Weekly